Guestrooms and Apartments
All guestrooms and apartments have phone, TV, and a broadband internet connection. In addition to the daily room cleaning, the towels are changed twice and the bed linen once per week.
Arrival and Departure
- Arrival: from 1 pm
- Departure: by 10 am
Please communicate your booking requests from Monday to Friday between 8.30 am and 12.30 pm via Phone or Email to Ms. Anke Körner (the contact details are displayed on the right).
Washing and Drying Room
At ground floor level, a washing and drying room is at your disposal; the washing machines and dryer are coin-operated.
Period of Rent
The period of rent can be up to 6 months.
Breakfast is not included. There is a Café, the Cafeteria of the University and the Cafeteria of the German Cancer Research Center (DKFZ) close to the Guest House.
Parking places are availbale in the undergound parking of the Guest House; you will need a code card to enter which can be loaned against a deposit at the cash desk in the Administration building of the MPI for Medical Research in Jahnstrasse 29.
The Max Planck Guest House offers the following selection of Rooms:
- Two one-bed rooms with shower / WC and a small balcony
- Two double-bed rooms with shower / WC, two of them with a small balcony
- Two double-bed rooms with separate bedroom / shower / WC
For all rooms, a completely equipped communal kitchen is at your disposal.
Besides the rooms, the following apartments are available:
- Five single-bed apartments with shower / WC, one of them with terrace
- Four double-bed apartments with shower / WC, one of them with bathtub
- Two 2-room apartments with shower and WC, one of them with a small balcony
- One 3-room apartment with shower and WC
- One 3-room apartment with shower, bathtub, WC and small terrace
All apartments have their own fully equipped kitchenettes.